Why Geelong? Because it is so much FUN for all the family. You can start with these indoor and outdoor activities along the Geelong Waterfront.
Some activities are FREE, some have a small charge, all are fun and are within a 15-minute walk from The R Hotel Geelong.
Our short list of things to do and see in Geelong for kids :
- Slide and spin at the Skate park
- Climb the small kid's playground
- Take a 'spin' on The Carousel
- Enjoy a 20-minute tour on Waterfront Train Tours
- Work up an appetite on the Bungy Trampoline
- Explore the Wool Museum
- Spot a fish from The Sky Wheel
- Catch a fish from the Pier
- Eat a fish fresh from the boat, and of course ...
- Swim, splash, jump, play at the Eastern Beach pools
- Stroll the beautiful Geelong Botanic Gardens
Ask our friendly staff at The R Hotel Geelong for more FUN ideas during your stay with us in the heart of our beautiful city!
See All Experiences